It’s official, RepairQ is here. Here are some new features that will be a part of the 1.0 release:
- Catalog Import
- Inventory Import
- Overhead rate for each location – calculate and enter your hourly overhead rate into your location settings for a more accurate profitability report.
- Break-even/profitability progress widget – A new progress meter will be on the dashboard that shows your daily/weekly/quarterly/yearly progress towards profitability!
- Warning time-limits for tickets – Set time limits for each ticket status in your location settings. When a ticket is created a timer starts, and when your warning limits are reached you will be notified so that you can take action to keep your repair tickets moving forward.
- Indirect labor costs – This adds indirect labor costs to your profitability report
- Customize-able holiday calendar – create holidays and apply them to specific locations
- Price-list scan sheet generator – Customize and print sheets filled with barcode labels for easy scanning of catalog items to add to tickets (e.g. services, parts, merchandise, etc.)
- Automatic notifications based on customer’s contact preference, and auto advance from “pending notification” ticket status to “ready for pickup” or “ready to ship” status
- Inline help content throughout RepairQ to coach new users along
- Responsive design upgrades for mobile compatibility (phones and tablets)
- Various minor bug fixes and UI enhancements
In addition, as part of our 1.0 release we are going to step up our support.
- You will now be able to import catalog and inventory items, and make use of our templates
- We will begin offering paid training sessions. Contact us if you would like to schedule training/setup help.
- We will continue adding inline help within the application where frequently asked questions arise
- Our knowledge-base site will continue to grow with more self-help documentation.
If you feel that you have not received these features on your instance, please let us know. We are careful not to release anything that will cause problems with your RepairQ installation, but if you feel that we have messed something up then please submit a support ticket and we will resolve the issue ASAP.
See upcoming features for future releases on our Roadmap.