RepairQ 1.2.3 release is now live! This release features:
- New Cash Flow reports – shows transactions by date
- New Reports Layout
- New Sales ticket status – layaway status available if you have a sales ticket created with a customer attached, and at least 1 ticket item. This allows you to save sales tickets without a zero balance due.
- New tutorials page where we will begin adding links to step-by-step tutorials
- Automatic sms/email notification feature has been retired.
- Profit Margin on the dashboard now uses the same calculation as the profitability report, so they should be consistent with each other now.
- Other minor updates and fixes, see notes below:
1.2.3 release notes:
- Support #2341: New Feature alert
- Feature #2146: Add reorder amount – catalog item
- Feature #2273: New Sales Ticket Status – Layaway
- Feature #2315: Cash Flow Reports
- Feature #2321: Reports Layout
- Feature #2342: Tutorials Page
- Bug #1869: Catalog Imports when empty
- Bug #2134: Return ticket buttons
- Bug #2311: Add feedback on ticket properties modal
- Bug #2312: Ticket view – push notes doesn’t work when no notes present
- Bug #2313: Retire Automatic Notification Feature
- Bug #2320: Double Check Profitability Widget
- Bug #2336: Inventory Valuation Report – divide by zero error
If you feel that you have not received these features on your instance, please let us know. We are careful not to release anything that will cause problems with your RepairQ installation, but if you feel that we have messed something up then please submit a support ticket and we will resolve the issue ASAP.
View and vote on new ideas for future releases on our RepairQ Forum.