RepairQ 1.2.9 release is now live!
- You can now set reorder points and reorder amounts for each location.
- Customer search vastly improved. You can search for first name, last name, first + last name, last + first name, phone number, or serial number of a repair device.
- Re-organized and re-styled the dashboard (home page) with two goals in mind. First, to function better as a launch pad for employees. Second, to make room for future additions to the dashboard.
- Trade-ins (purchases) are no longer included in profitability report.
- Other minor updates and fixes. For more info, see notes below:
- 1.3.0 Release – Purchase Order System: This is a massive feature-set, so we plan to put weekly releases on hold in an effort to focus our efforts on this major release.
1.2.9 release notes:
- Feature #1898: Catalog – reorder point per location
- Feature #2479: Dashboard Restyling
- Bug #2471: Customer search – for tickets
- Bug #2477: Profitability report – tradeins double-counted
If you feel that you have not received these features on your instance, please let us know. We are careful not to release anything that will cause problems with your RepairQ installation, but if you feel that we have messed something up then please submit a support ticket and we will resolve the issue ASAP.
View and vote on new ideas for future releases on our RepairQ Forum.