RepairQ 1.3.3 release is now live!
- New price check feature – look up prices for inventory and services in one place, without leaving the page you were working on.
- Catalog import will now update existing catalog items if a matching SKU or Catalog item name is found so that you can do batch edits/updates of your catalog.
- Trade in device form will force you to enter a serial number before continuing if the item is serialized in your inventory.
- Other minor updates and fixes. For more info, see notes below:
Major Features Planned:
- Quickbooks Integration
- Customer Credit balances and support for corporate clients, credit balances, gift cards, etc.
1.3.3 release notes:
- Feature #2148: Price Check
- Feature #2507: Catalog Import – if match found update existing item
- Feature #2608: Catalog import/export
- Bug #2437: Tradein device – force serial number entry if serialized catalog item
If you feel that you have not received these features on your instance, please let us know. We are careful not to release anything that will cause problems with your RepairQ installation, but if you feel that we have messed something up then please submit a support ticket and we will resolve the issue ASAP.
View and vote on new ideas for future releases on our RepairQ Forum.