RepairQ 1.5.3 release is now live! Here are some of the highlights:
- New Automated Notification System: customize SMS and Email notifications for each location that are sent out based on ticket statuses and purchase order statuses. For example, send out a notification when a ticket is “Ready for pickup,” or send out a “thank you” email 15 days after you close a customer’s ticket.
- Notification Queue List: You can now view sent, pending, and failed notifications. We also fixed a few issues that would cause the notification queue to hang (preventing future notifications from processing)
- Test Mode: This primarily affects new RepairQ users. We can enable a “test mode” for each site where you will have the ability to easily wipe out test data before “launching” RepairQ in your store.
Other minor updates and fixes. For more info, see notes below:
1.5.3 release notes:
- Feature #3196: Automated Notifications
- Feature #3458: Print inventory labels from a Purchase Order
- Feature #3524: Test Mode
- Feature #3536: Save Taxable Amount on parent and bundled items individually
- Feature #3543: Add the “attach labor” button to part ticket items
- Feature #3544: Add customer referral on repair device report
- Feature #3562: Notification Queue
- Feature #3580: Display address2 on ticket receipt
- Bug #3431: Announcement dates
- Bug #3498: Customer Referral Customer search broken on ticket screen
- Bug #3516: Master Sync fixes
- Bug #3579: Location Leaderboard Report – remove location filters
- Inventory Transfer System
- Ticket Lock/Warning if someone is editing a ticket
If you feel that you have not received these features on your instance, please let us know. We are careful not to release anything that will cause problems with your RepairQ installation, but if you feel that we have messed something up then please submit a support ticket and we will resolve the issue ASAP.
View and vote on new ideas for future releases on our RepairQ Forum.