RepairQ 126.96.36.199 release is now live! Here are some of the highlights:
- Internationalization support for date formatting, currencies, etc.
- System log optimization – the system log runs much faster now
- Customer search optimization
- Fixed some issues with ordered quantities calculated from Purchase Orders
- Fixed several quirks related to tradein and refurb tickets
Other minor updates and fixes. For more info, see notes below:
188.8.131.52 release notes:
- Feature #3760: Search customer by email
- Feature #3780: Cashflow Detail Report Additions
- Feature #3781: Internationalization Support
- Feature #3814: Invoice – show date status updated
- Feature #3654: Customizable currency denominations for cash reconciliation sheet
- Bug #3702: Ordered quantity not calculating properly
- Bug #3763: Trade in ticket displaying incorrect purchase price
- Bug #3764: System Log running out of memory
- Bug #3782: Ticket Transfer – refurb tickets should transfer refurb item location as well
We are careful not to release anything that will cause problems with your RepairQ installation, but if you feel that we have messed something up then please submit a support ticket and we will resolve the issue ASAP.
View and vote on new ideas for future releases on our RepairQ Forum.