Happy New Year!
We wanted to start 2014 on the right foot, so we spent some extra time ironing out quirks and squashing bugs with this release. For those of you who have been waiting for the fixes and features promised in this release, THANK YOU for your patience and your feedback along the way.
Integrated Payment Processing has arrived!
Save time processing credit card payments and refunds, and take advantage of auto-reconciling credit card payments on your cash terminal reconciliation sheet. Also, take advantage of our pre-negotiated low rates, available only to RepairQ users.
There are 17 new features 50+ bugfixes in this release! Here is a short list of the highlights:
- Customer Loyalty Card – You can lookup customers with their card ID, and automatically apply a discount to their tickets.
- You can now apply a discount to the entire ticket, and/or individually to ticket items
- Improved customer search speeds
- Receiving items on a PO fulfills backordered items first
- Catalog Item Merge tool – you can now merge catalog items together
- Intelligent phone number formatting
- Ironed out several quirks with Return tickets, Void tickets, and various corner-cases
- Tweaked the UI in some places, and added visual feedback where loading/saving sometimes takes a few moments
- French and Spanish support for customer-facing information (receipts, notifications, etc)
1.5 release notes:
- Feature #2996: Multi-lingual support for customer facing information
- Feature #2997: Customer Loyalty Card
- Feature #3005: Customer – improve phone number formatting
- Feature #3034: Only Export Selected Items – Catalog and inventory
- Feature #3047: Payment Processing Integration
- Feature #3077: Add note field to cash transfer
- Feature #3104: Add fields to tradein report
- Feature #3132: SKU Merge Tool
- Feature #3133: Add Supplier SKU from PO
- Feature #3180: Payment form – require payment method selection
- Feature #3250: PO fulfills backordered items first
- Feature #3081: Add ticket # to sales by staff report
- Feature #3113: Supplier SKU’s should show on screen (not just in a modal)
- Bug #3026: Device Changes on Ticket
- Bug #3027: Can’t remove incorrect information from device on ticket
- Bug #3050: Prevent force closing a ticket with pending ticket item
- Bug #3060: Clock-in/Clock-out Pin Error Prompt
- Bug #3062: “Warning Time Limit” fields will accept any character string.
- Bug #3112: Ticket Queue not sorting by updated date properly
- Bug #3126: PO order date overridden by current date when saved for the first time
- Bug #3140: Printing Refurb ticket – irrelevant information displayed
- Bug #3150: Ticket Properties – prevent force closing ticket unless balance due = 0
- Bug #3199: New Transaction Bar Info
- Bug #3203: Voiding Tickets – iron out the quirks
- Bug #3211: Selling items on return – iron out the quirks
- Bug #3214: Receiving a Purchase Order With No Items
- Bug #3217: Prevent multiple PO saves at one time
- Bug #3219: Should not be able to “Continue” from repair device section with no initial diagnostics
- Bug #3221: Repair Ticket Customer Discount
- Bug #3223: Reconciling PO with no Recieved Inventory Items
- Bug #3224: Updating ticket item labor cost
- Bug #3226: Fix inventory valuation “view details” links
- Bug #3227: No Date Created on Refurbish Tickets in some scenarios
- Bug #3228: Damaged status item on a return – doubles effective refund amount
- Bug #3231: Issues with multiple returns on a ticket
- Bug #3234: improve Ticket Customer Search performance
- Bug #3235: Creating a ticket with a deleted customer
- Bug #3236: Duplicate Address Fields in Ticket View
- Bug #3241: Rounding bug on ticket view
- Bug #3247: prevent closing refurb ticket with pending items
- Bug #3251: Inventory doubling of Quantities when multiple vendor skus are present
- Bug #3252: viewing a past reconciliation report not always displaying associated transactions
- Bug #3254: Refurbish Phone does not retain sales price from ticket
- Bug #3256: Tickets export – refurb tickets
- Bug #3257: Ticket index – updated column
- Bug #3259: Tradein item form values do not persist with multiple edits
- Bug #3273: Timesheet in h:m Daily Report and Wage Expense Report in decimal format
- Automated Notification System
- Tax Class System
If you feel that you have not received these features on your instance, please let us know. We are careful not to release anything that will cause problems with your RepairQ installation, but if you feel that we have messed something up then please submit a support ticket and we will resolve the issue ASAP.
View and vote on new ideas for future releases on our RepairQ Forum.