Available Opening: Tulsa, OK | Atlanta, GA
We are seeking a highly motivated full-time Sales and Business Development Representative to join our team. ServiceCentral is a software company that helps connect customers, products, and services across the globe. We offer multiple cloud-based platforms, including ServiceManager and RepairQ, used to manage the servicing of millions of pieces of consumer and business equipment worldwide each year.
As a Sales and Business Development Representative, your main responsibility is to prospect for new clients through inbound leads, as well as outbound networking, cold calling, or other means of generating interest from potential clients. A successful candidate will have the ability to develop a rapport with new clients, hit sales targets, and provide support that will maintain and improve the relationship. Additionally, you will be required to grow and retain existing accounts by providing new solutions and services to clients.
Candidate must be proficient with the use of Office and Google products, experienced using a CRM, and a skilled communicator.
Experience in business-to-business software sales and implementation is ideal. Ideal candidates may also have a working knowledge of the consumer electronics and telecom markets. Experience in retail, supply chain, reverse logistics, and/or equipment repair programs is a plus.
Travel is expected.
New Business Development
- Work inbound leads assigned by supervisor
- Prospect for potential new clients and turn this into increased business
- Cold call as appropriate within your market or geographic area to ensure a robust pipeline of opportunities
- Meet potential clients by growing, maintaining, and leveraging your network
- Identify potential clients, and the decision makers within the client organization
- Research and build relationships with new clients
- Set up meetings between client decision makers and company’s practice leaders/principals
- Plan approaches and pitches
- Work with team to develop proposals that speaks to the client’s needs, concerns, and objectives
- Participate in pricing the solution/service
- Present new products and services and enhance existing relationships
- Work with technical staff and other internal colleagues to meet customer needs
- Arrange and participate in internal and external client debriefs
Business Development Planning
- Attend industry functions, such as association events and conferences, and provide feedback and information on market and creative trends
- Present to and consult with mid and senior level management on business trends with a view to developing new services, products, and distribution channels
- Identify opportunities for campaigns, services, and distribution channels that will lead to an increase in sales
- Using knowledge of the market and competitors, identify and develop the company’s unique selling propositions and differentiators
Management and Research
- Submit weekly progress reports and ensure data accuracy
- Ensure that data is accurately entered and managed within the company’s CRM or other sales management system
- Track and record activity on accounts and help to close deals to meet these targets
- Work with other teams to ensure that prerequisites are fulfilled within a timely manner
- Develop a thorough understanding of the company’s people and capabilities
- Understand the company’s goal and purpose so that will continue to enhance the company’s performance
- Quarterly performance bonuses
- Flexible telecommuting program (local only)
- Generous paid time off policy
- Health Insurance and 401K
- Competitive Compensation
- Location: Atlanta, GA or Tulsa, OK
Apply for a Position
We believe in creating teams with purpose and forging successful career paths as we grow. If you are a hungry, independent thinker who values people and community, we want you on our team.