Available Opening: Atlanta
We are seeking a highly motivated full-time Business Analyst to work with the ServiceCentral team to support our various platforms. ServiceCentral offers a cloud-based service management software that enables service or repair management organizations to build the perfect post-sales solution.
The Business Analyst will assist with system installation and implementation tasks. The position requires excellent customer service and communication skills and an ability to work with team members of the development and operations teams. The Business Analyst will become familiar with multiple customer environments and form relationships with primary customer contacts.
- People-centric personality
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written
- Time management
- Innovative and client focused
- Analytical and forward thinking
- 3+ years of BA software implementation experience, preferably with Service Management, CRM, Supply Chain or Logistics solutions
- Well-rounded skill set with a strong commitment to customer satisfaction and a “get the job done” type attitude
- Industry experience in the telecom, wireless or electronics markets is preferred, but not required.
- Light to medium travel is expected.
- Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Visio proficiency
- Microsoft Project experience preferred
- Software Bugs/Enhancements tracking processes
- Knowledge of software development life cycle
- Popular Web Browsers – IE, Chrome, Edge, Firefox
- PL/SQL or SQL – Oracle DB experience is a plus
- Flexible Telecommuting Program (local only)
- Generous paid time off policy
- Health Insurance & 401K
- Competitive Compensation
- Location: Atlanta
Apply for a Position
We believe in creating teams with purpose and forging successful career paths as we grow. If you are a hungry, independent thinker who values people and community, we want you on our team.