Available Opening: Atlanta, GA, Tulsa, OK, or Bend, OR
We are seeking a highly motivated full-time Director of Sales and Business Development to join our ServiceCentral team. ServiceCentral offers a cloud-based service management software that enables service or repair management organizations to build their perfect after-sales solution.
As the Director of Sales and Business Development your main responsibility is to prospect for new clients through networking, cold calling, advertising or other means of generating interest from potential clients. A successful candidate will have the ability to develop a rapport with new clients, set targets for sales and provide support that will maintain and improve the relationship. Additionally, you will be required to grow and retain existing accounts by providing new solutions and services to clients.
- People-centric personality
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written
- Time management
- Innovative and client-focused
- 4+ years in enterprise level SaaS sales
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Experience in cloud based software and implementations
- Thorough knowledge of the wireless and telecom markets
- Experience in supply chain, reverse logistics and service/repair is a plus
- Travel is expected
- Flexible Telecommuting Program (local only)
- Generous paid time off policy
- Health Insurance & 401K
- Competitive Compensation
- Location: Atlanta
Apply for a Position
We believe in creating teams with purpose and forging successful career paths as we grow. If you are a hungry, independent thinker who values people and community, we want you on our team.