Available Opening: Atlanta, GA
Jr. Supply Chain Business Analyst
ServiceCentral, a global service management software and services organization, is in search of a talented Business Analyst (BA).
The BA’s primarily responsibility is leading the business process analysis, data analysis, and software configuration for our national and international implementations. The role’s responsibilities may also include fielding and resolving software application issues, active involvement in quality assurance testing, and sales support.
The position requires excellent customer service and communication skills and an ability to work with team members of the development and operations teams. The BA will become familiar with multiple customer environments and form relationships with primary customer contacts.
The ideal candidate will have a Bachelor’s Degree in Supply Chain Management or Logistics.
Software implementation experience is preferred. Industry experience in consumer or B2B return and repair is also preferred. The candidate requires a strong commitment to customer satisfaction and consulting aptitudes. Light to medium travel is expected.
- Prepares written business requirements, specifications, and process/workflow documentation.
- Consults with internal and client project teams and provides solution recommendations
- Capable of performing hands-on software setup, configuration, and implementation tasks
- Provides pre and post sales engineering support
- Experience implementing and supporting enterprise software solutions
- Capable of analyzing and transforming business data
- Capable of developing reports with commercial report writing applications and/or SQL
Testing and Training
- Performs QA test planning, test case development and test execution
- Ability to coordinate user acceptance testing and issue resolution
- Develops and provides software application training
Tools / Certifications
- Microsoft Office / Google Docs
- Process modeling tools
- Software Bugs/Enhancements tracking tools (Jira, ZenDesk, etc)
Compensation: $45,000 to $50,000 Annually
Benefits Offered: 401K, Dental, Life, Medical, Vision
Employment Type: Full-Time
Apply for a Position
We believe in creating teams with purpose and forging successful career paths as we grow. If you are a hungry, independent thinker who values people and community, we want you on our team.