Available Opening: Tulsa, OK
We are seeking a highly motivated full-time, entry-level Marketing Coordinator to join our team. ServiceCentral is a software company that helps connect customers, products, and services across the globe. We offer multiple cloud-based platforms, including ServiceManager and RepairQ, used to manage the servicing of millions of pieces of consumer and business equipment worldwide each year.
Roles and Responsibilities
Perform Market Research
- Perform meaningful market research on practical industries for our product(s) to impact
- Create high-level reports that can be shown to clients and executive leadership
- Assist Digital Marketing Manager in building industry-relevant content
- Continue developing SEO and web-based best practices
Light Project Management
- Help organize projects and deliver on project deadlines
- Track and update tasks through project lifecycles
Coordinate Internal Communications
- Facilitate communication between departments and team members to accomplish tasks
Company Culture Input
- Help strategize, prepare, and coordinate company culture events
- 0-2 years of experience in marketing or communications.
- Must be able to communicate clearly and effectively both through writing and oration.
- Must be a team player with a strong sense of responsibility and attention to detail.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office and/or G-Suite products
This role will have additional tasks and duties assigned as they become available that are not defined in this listing. This role has the ability to become a permanent position for the right candidate.
We are prepared to instruct and guide, but a certain level of autonomy will be expected.
Apply for a Position
We believe in creating teams with purpose and forging successful career paths as we grow. If you are a hungry, independent thinker who values people and community, we want you on our team.