Available Opening: Tulsa, OK
We are seeking a highly motivated Marketing Intern to join our team. The position will be part-time, with the opportunity to move to full-time eventually. ServiceCentral is a software company that helps connect consumers, products, and services across the world. We offer multiple cloud-based platforms, including ServiceManager and RepairQ, used to manage the servicing of millions of pieces of consumer and business equipment worldwide each year.
Roles and Responsibilities
Perform Market Research
- Perform meaningful market research on practical industries for our product(s) to impact
- Create high-level reports that can be shown to clients and leadership
- Assist Digital Marketing Manager in building industry-relevant content
- Continue developing SEO and web-based best practices
Light Project Management
- Help organize projects and deliver on project deadlines
- Track and update tasks through project lifecycles
Coordinate Internal Communications
- Facilitate communication between departments and team members to accomplish tasks
Company Culture Input
- Help strategize, prepare, and coordinate company culture events
- 0-2 years of experience in marketing or communications
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office or GSuite products
- Must be a strong writer, experienced with MLA style, and proofing
- Experience with WordPress and Adobe products is a plus
- Some higher education in marketing, multimedia, or writing is required
- Must be able to communicate clearly and effectively both through writing and oration
- Must be a team player with a strong sense of responsibility and attention to detail
This role will have additional tasks and duties assigned as they become available that are not defined in this listing. This role has the ability to become a permanent position for the right candidate.
We are prepared to instruct and guide, but a certain level of autonomy will be expected.
Apply for a Position
We believe in creating teams with purpose and forging successful career paths as we grow. If you are a hungry, independent thinker who values people and community, we want you on our team.