Available Opening: Atlanta
We are seeking a highly motivated full-time Business Analyst to work on our ServiceCentral team to support our various platforms. ServiceCentral offers a cloud-based service management software that enables service or repair management organizations to build their perfect post-sales solution.
The BA will assist with system installation and implementation tasks. The position requires excellent customer service and communication skills and an ability to work with team members of the development and operations teams. The BA will become familiar with multiple customer environments and form relationships with primary customer contacts.
- Business analysis
- Client support
- Technical analysis and understanding
- QA testing and training
- Bachelor’s Degree in Supply Chain Management or a related field. CRM, Supply Chain or Logistics solutions.
- A well-rounded skill set with a strong commitment to customer satisfaction and a “get the job done” type attitude.
- Industry experience in the telecom, wireless or electronics markets is preferred, but not required.
- Light to medium travel is expected.
Tools / Certifications
- Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Visio
- Microsoft Project experience preferred but not required
- Software Bugs/Enhancements tracking processes
- Knowledge of software development life cycle
- Popular Web Browsers – IE, Chrome, Edge, Firefox
- PL/SQL or SQL – Oracle DB experience is a plus
- Knowledge of relational databases and ERP systems
- Flexible Telecommuting Program (local only)
- Generous paid time off policy
- Health Insurance & 401K
- Competitive Compensation
- Location: Atlanta
Join our Team
We believe in creating teams with purpose and forging successful career paths as we grow. If you are a hungry, independent thinker who values people and community, we want you on our team.