Invoice Beta Revisions:
- Invoice View & Print – misc styling updates
- Invoice View & Print – add tax id
- Invoice Email – attach Invoice PDF instead of excel
- Invoice Creation – find tickets by date created or date status updated
- Invoice Items – add additional columns (customer, claim number)
- Purchase Order Item List – added “Pending Quantity” column which shows qty of items pending receipt on open purchase orders
- Productivity Reports – add ticket status filter
- Permission Customizations – added more specificity to inventory and report permissions so that actions are more customize-able
- Check whether inventory item is editable – fix date comparison
- Purchase Order – recover from save errors without losing form data
- Ticket item tax calculation fix – bundled items taxed on cost basis, where inventory accounting method is average cost
- Ticket Item price error – prevent null price
- Dashboard Admin – fix issue with showing data for all locations in aggregate
- Inventory Item edit-ability – fix date comparison that determines when an item in a terminal status is editable in some contexts
- Ticket Invoice – warranty/disclaimer display fix so that it responds to the appropriate print settings.
- Serial number validation – some quirks related to serial number validation have been resolved.
- Announcement Emails – email creation for announcements would fail in some scenarios, but this should no longer be a problem.
- Announcement List – sort descending by creation date
- Location based permissions for tickets and purchase orders – fixed some loopholes where managers could view tickets/pos at other locations.
- Tradein Ticket – attempting to add second device before hitting “continue” clears out the form on the first device <= FIXED