RepairQ 1.2.4 release is now live! This release features:
- Updated Add Repair Device form – serial number, carrier, and description are no longer required, and they now show up at the end of the form instead of the beginning
- Add Repair Device form – catalog item select now sorts items in alphabetical order in Google Chrome
- Tradein items – you can now set tradein items, and refurb items to “Parts Only” or “Other”
- Fixed issue where only admin could bulk edit inventory
- Fixed issue where current clock-in times would show up on previous weeks while the staff member was still clocked in
- Backorder item alert now updates properly when you click “stock item”
- Other minor updates and fixes. For more info, see notes below:
1.2.4 release notes:
- Feature #2343: Bulk Editing – show number of items selected
- Feature #2349: Show release message only after logged in.
- Bug #2117: Restocking backordered item – warning
- Bug #2322: Restock Fee
- Bug #2324: Make Repair Device Description optional
- Bug #2335: Make Carrier optional
- Bug #2345: Tradein – add parts only and other for options
- Bug #2359: Default customer list filter – set to any location
- Bug #2360: Bulk Edit Inventory Permissions
- Bug #2361: Current clock-in time is added to all previous weeks
- Bug #2362: Device form sort catalog item options alphabetically – repair & tradein
If you feel that you have not received these features on your instance, please let us know. We are careful not to release anything that will cause problems with your RepairQ installation, but if you feel that we have messed something up then please submit a support ticket and we will resolve the issue ASAP.
View and vote on new ideas for future releases on our RepairQ Forum.