RepairQ 1.3.2 release is now live!
- New “Daily Report” on Admin & Manager dashboards
- New report – Sales by Zipcode
- Added Use Tax setting to locations, and added use tax to tax report.
- Tax report – export to xls is now available
- Revamped the “Sales by Referral” report
- VCT list now shows start date and time
- Customer search on tickets has been improved
- Customer referral source should now force a proper selection (instead of defaulting to highest priority referral source)
- You can now skip to any status from a new repair ticket
- Other minor updates and fixes. For more info, see notes below:
RepairQ Down Time
Major Features Planned:
- REST API
- Quickbooks Integration
- Customer Credit balances and support for corporate clients, credit balances, gift cards, etc.
1.3.2 release notes:
- Feature #2272: Daily Report
- Feature #2558: Ticket – skip to any status from new
- Feature #2562: New report – sales by zipcode
- Feature #2577: Use tax
- Feature #2579: Tax report – export to xls
- Feature #2564: Sales by referral report – add columns
- Feature #2576: VCT started date & time
- Bug #2531: Catalog item truncating issue
- Bug #2541: Customer listing – doubles ticket stats, sorting not enabled
- Bug #2559: Customer search – attach customer on ticket
- Bug #2561: Fix item type editing & disable delete button for used items
- Bug #2565: Referral source – force proper selection
- Bug #2584: Notification Queue – prevent hangups
If anything looks amiss after this release, try clearing your browser cache and reloading the page. Your browser may not automatically grab the latest files with this release.
If you feel that you have not received these features on your instance, please let us know. We are careful not to release anything that will cause problems with your RepairQ installation, but if you feel that we have messed something up then please submit a support ticket and we will resolve the issue ASAP.
View and vote on new ideas for future releases on our RepairQ Forum.